Postgraduate students, researchers and academics can meet with a librarian one-on-one for support with:
- Finding and Managing Information
- EndNote, Zotero & other Referencing tools
- Researcher profiles & research impact
- Information literacy classes and Stream support
- Research support
If you need help immediately or can’t find a suitable time, call us on 0800 MASSEY (+64 6 350 5701) or email Library@massey.ac.nz
Manawatū Library lies on the Concourse at the Manawatū Campus.
Parking near the Library:
- Mobility parking is available behind the Library (Library Road)
- Short term user-pays parking is available behind the Library (Library Road) and on University Avenue
- After-hours (i.e. outside 7.30 a.m. - 4.30 p.m. weekdays) free general parking is available next to the Library
- Cycle parking is available on the Science Tower side of the Library
Information about travelling to the Manawatū Campus is available at Maps, transport and parking.